By Curtis Waguespack
A whole educational for the real-world software of Autodesk Inventor, plus video guideline on DVD
Used to layout every thing from airplanes to home equipment, Autodesk Inventor is the industry-leading 3D mechanical layout software program. This specified educational and reference covers useful purposes that can assist you resolve layout difficulties on your personal paintings atmosphere, permitting you to do extra with less.
It additionally addresses issues which are frequently passed over from different courses, akin to Inventor expert modules, layout strategies for big assemblies, utilizing 2nd and 3D info from different CAD structures, and a close evaluate of the Inventor software instruments reminiscent of layout Assistant and activity Scheduler that you just did not even comprehend you had.
- Teaches the preferred 3D mechanical layout software program within the context of real-world workflows and paintings environments
- Provides an summary of the Inventor 2010 ribbon Interface, Inventor layout recommendations, and complicated details on productivity-boosting and visualization tools
- Offers the most important info on information trade, together with SolidWorks, Catia, Pro-E, and others.
- Shares info on documentation, together with exploded presentation records, uncomplicated animations, rendered animations and stills with Inventor Studio, and sheet steel flat patterns
- Covers Inventor, Inventor expert, and Inventor LT
- Includes a DVD with before-and-after educational records, a searchable PDF of the e-book, leading edge video tutorials for every bankruptcy, and more
Mastering Autodesk Inventor teaches you to get the main from the software program and gives a connection with assist you at the task, permitting you to make use of the instruments you did not even comprehend you needed to speedy in achieving specialist results.
Note: CD-ROM/DVD and different supplementary fabrics are usually not integrated as a part of e-book file.